Episode 18: Hey BOOBOO!
Meet Yogi and Booboo.
Welcome to their adventures/stupid exploits in Kansai.
Bought bear suits and rode the Osaka line intoxicated.
Crossed rivers/Went into bodies of waters where we most likely ruined/beautified 100+ stranger’s pictures
Climbed every wall/castle that looked possible to climb.
Oh ya, can’t forget caressing each other (aka looking for bugs in each others hair)
FUUUUU hitting me now that all the fall students are actually leaving/gone :<
YO Fall students (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE),
It’s honestly been SO REAL with all of you.
ICU and Japan wont be the same without you fools.
Take it easy, but there’s no doubt in my mind that we’ll meet again :D
"If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine."
— Morris West
Episode 17: Kansai Revisited
Hiroshima -> Miyajima -> Osaka -> Kyoto
I must say this was def one of the most HARDCORE PARKOUR trips I’ve been on for quite awhile.
Some things I’ve learned from this trip:
- 2 pairs of underwear is not enough for 8 days
- You don’t ACTUALLY need to pay to get into temples, there’s usually a cool way to sneak in (jumping barbed wire and going through waterholes)
- Don’t try eating Gyudon(すき家） for every meal, it’s a bad idea… or great idea?
- Roofs can’t always support the full weight of intoxicated big bears aka Dallas
- Australians say “Chuck a shit” instead of “Take a shit”
- Do something stupid each day, you probably wont regret it… (Scooter)
- A newfound appreciation for the strength of Sparks and Strong Zero
- The “Stupid Foreigner card” has close to a 100% success rate
Glad I gotta spend the last bit of their study abroad with these guys. You guys will be missed :<
Kyoto Trip Fall 2010.
Episode 16: End of a Chapter
Damn you tarot cards for predicting correctly.
Things like this just won’t ever change for me.
Hate to admit it, but i’ll miss the smell of your cigs